Careers – Ad Operations & Analytics Manager
Summary of Position
Mediate.ly is an exciting new start up independent trading desk that is positioned to disrupt the industry by offering unique audience segments and proactive customer service unseen in the trading desk space. We are looking someone who can jump into a role of analytics and ad operations to join the team. In this position, you will work closely with our client teams to understand campaign and advertising goals. You will have direct responsibility for the implementation of tracking technologies and trafficking assets across Programmatic, Paid Search and Paid Social.
Tracking, Tag Management & Analysis:
- You are the go-to person for analytical and tracking questions, duties and expertise.
- Lead the tracking implementation process of across various media platforms using Google Tag Manager as your management system.
- Make recommendations to client teams on what should be tracked and recommend how if more complex situations arise.
- Able to troubleshoot tracking errors and work through solutions directly with client teams or the clients’ analytics teams.
- Manage the QA process of tracking and tag management.
- Build, flight, QA, and manage advertising campaigns on media platforms
- Monitor and solve campaign-related issues associated with pacing, creative disapprovals, etc.
- Work closely with digital marketing specialists and marketing leads to provide feedback on campaigns and our ad platform
- Identify opportunities to implement solutions to improve the efficacy of our team and media
- Show flexibility and willingness to handle miscellaneous operational tasks and advertiser requests
- Proven experience using Google Analytics and interpreting data to client teams.
- Proven Experience with tag management systems such as Google Tag Manager, Tealium, Adobe, etc.
- Experience in digital media execution, preferably including Programmatic media, at an agency, trading desk or ad-tech company.
- Experience with bid management tools (example: DCM, Google Ads, Facebook, DSPs )
- Working knowledge of digital marketing metrics (CTR, CPC, Action Rates, etc)
- Knowledge of integrations into and usage of business intelligence tools such as Domo, Tableau, TapClicks, etc. is a huge plus.
- Ability to explain complex situations to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Campaign Performance
- Client profitability
- Client retention
- Client feedback/satisfaction
- Internal feedback
Ad Operations Resume Callout
Interested in the Ad Operations & Analytics Manager role? Send us your resume!
Email Resume for Ad Operations & Analytics Manager