Careers – Digital Marketing Associate
Summary of Position
Mediate.ly is an agency trading desk and digital media company positioned to disrupt the industry by offering unique audience segments and proactive customer service unseen in the programmatic and digital marketing space. Mediate.ly is looking for a Digital Marketing Associate to join the team. In this position, you will work closely with our Digital Marketing Specialists and Marketing Leads and Ad Ops teams, in meeting and exceeding our client’s advertising goals. You will be an integral part of he campaigns team while learning new skills along the way, such as working with Programmatic media, Paid Search and Paid Social. You will assist with campaign implementation, monitoring, and optimization with a large emphasis on campaign analysis and reporting.
What you will do
- Hands-on keyboard management assistance of Programmatic, Search and Social campaigns for multiple clients via demand side platforms, Google and Facebook, to name a few.
- Collect inventory, quotes and reports from media reps as necessary.
- Assist Specialists with optimizations of in-flight programs to ensure that media programs are performing effectively within all tactics at your disposal and within budget.
- Expected to collaborate with Specialists and Marketing Leads to identify trends in the campaign and take part in optimization discussions.
- Communicate with clients on all elements of programmatic campaign, including performance reporting, project status and client goals/KPIs.
- Maintain high levels of up-to-date knowledge of best practices and strategies in the management of Programmatic campaigns.
- Work with the integrated media and digital planning teams who are providing planning strategy (e.g. audience, flighting) and KPIs.
What you need to have
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment – flexibility and adaptability are essential!
- Excitement, drive, and hunger to build relationships, solve problems, and exceed client expectations
- Passion for asking “why?” paired with natural curiosity and desire to learn.
- Experience with or interest to learn digital media execution, preferably including Programmatic media, at an agency, trading desk or ad-tech company.
- Experience with or interest to learn bid management tools (example: Google Ads, Facebook, DSPs)
- Conceptual knowledge of Programmatic advertising, Search Engine Marketing (SEM) or Facebook advertising a strong plus.
- Strong analytical abilities, comfortable reviewing data and reports to recommend changes in the campaign.
- Ability to explain complex situations to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Extremely comfortable working with new technologies.
- Ability to move at a light speed pace and is not afraid of changing priorities.
- Campaign Performance
- Client profitability
- Client retention
- Client feedback/satisfaction
- Internal feedback