Summary of Position
Mediate.ly is an omnichannel media company positioned to disrupt the industry by offering unique audience segments and proactive customer service unseen in the programmatic and digital marketing space. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist, with a focus on Paid Search (SEM), to join the team. In this position, you will work closely with our Marketing Leads, as well as clients and the ad ops team, in meeting and exceeding our client’s advertising goals. You will have direct responsibility for the daily execution of Digital campaigns across Programmatic, Paid Search and Paid Social, specifically campaign implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis, and reporting.
- Build and implement multiple, profitable and results-driven media programs
- Control all client campaign media traffic and global media calendars
- Collaborate Marketing Leads to interpret campaign strategy when building out programs.
- Hands-on keyboard management of Paid Search, Programmatic, and Paid Social campaigns for multiple clients via demand side platforms, Google and Facebook, to name a few.
- Collect inventory, quotes and reports from media reps as necessary
- Optimize in-flight programs to ensure that media programs are performing effectively within all tactics at your disposal and within budget
- Daily performance optimization for clients including optimization of bidding strategy, white/black lists, viewability, and segmentation.
- Expected to provide intelligent interpretation and appropriate action plans based on campaign performance.
- Communicate with clients on all elements of programmatic campaign, including performance reporting, project status and client goals/KPIs
- Maintain high levels of up-to-date knowledge of best practices and strategies in the management of Programmatic campaigns
- Work with the integrated media and digital planning teams who are providing planning strategy (e.g. audience, flighting) and KPIs
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment – flexibility and adaptability are essential!
- Excitement, drive, and hunger to build relationships, solve problems, and exceed client expectations
- Passion for asking “why?” paired with natural curiosity and desire to learn.
- 5-7 years of experience in digital media execution, preferably including Programmatic media, at an agency, trading desk or ad-tech company.
- Experience with bid management tools (example: Google Ads, Facebook, DSPs )
- Proven experience with Paid Search (SEM) and can apply their knowledge to Programmatic, Socials and SEO.
- Must be an expert with CPC and CPM buying models and be comfortable producing Cost per Acquisition/Inquiry/Lead model media programs.
- Strong analytical abilities, comfortable reviewing data and reports to make education decisions.
- Ability to explain complex situations to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Experience managing digital media budgets of $1MM per year for multiple clients, primarily in the direct-to-consumer area.
- Ability to move at a light speed pace and is not afraid of changing priorities.
- Campaign Performance
- Client profitability
- Client retention
- Client feedback/satisfaction
- Internal feedback